HEALTH INSURANCE - INDIVIDUAL
We are here to help you with selection of plan type (i.e. PPO, HMO) and carrier as well as terminology such as deductible, co-pay, co-insurance, and total out of pocket. Policy specific insurance premiums are the same, no matter how you enroll; wouldn't you like to work with a knowledgeable agent?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (PPO & HMO) - Individual Online Quoting & Enrollment:
Instructions: Enter 8613418 in "Access to Gateway" to get your personalized quote. You can then enroll and even make first month's payment or have them bill you. Please call for personal assistance, especially for seeking Marketplace eligibility notice, quoting, and enrollment, as it links to and from healthcare.gov and the overall process may be unwieldy to navigate.
- McLaren Health Plan - Please call, no online tool available.
- Priority Health - Please call, no online tool available.
NEW AGE OF LIFE INSURANCE
We specialize in term policies and Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL) from well known major carriers. Innovative offerings in GUL provide riders for return of principal (ROP) and early payout under critical and terminal illness riders. Any early payout may also reduce future benefits and premiums. Another GUL provision may be payment of premium due to illness. Furthermore, GUL premium can be guaranteed up to age 120. The longer the guarantee, higher the premium, but with ROP rider, the higher cost of GUL makes it a formidable competitor to term policy. Depending on your financial situation, the old adage "buy only term when young" may or may not be the best approach. Call us for a complete evaluation of your policies and coverage needs.
- Life cash value assets are not counted towards financial aid calculations such as FAFSA.
- Life cash value may also be used in retirement to take withdrawals subsequent to a down year in the market, thereby allowing non-insurance investments to recover when markets do.
DISABILITY & LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE
Call for competitive quotes.